Skip to content

Sancerre Les Chasseignes

Claude Riffault

  • Biodynaaminen
  • Vegaani


Unit price per 

tax included

Alkon hinta


Pure limestone, richness brought by oak barrels and extremely precise acidity.

Terroir, production method and ripening: The grapes are hand-picked from 17-45-year-old vines that grow on an east- and southeast-facing slope at an altitude of 275 meters above sea level. The grapes are carefully sorted before the long pneumatic pressing, after which the wine is allowed to settle at a cool temperature. The wine ferments without added yeasts in old French oak barrels and 350-liter oak barrels, after which it matures on the lees for 7 months. The wine was bottled in March 2019.

Use: With fried veal sirloin or guinea fowl breast and herb butter sauce.

Description: A multidimensional and personal scent, from which you can sense the oxidative aromas brought by oak, such as toastiness and nuts. Thanks to its rich acidity, the dry taste is very refined and somewhat salty, and the wines' multi-layered nuances promise a long life.

Claude Riffault

Claude Riffault

The Sancerre wine region is located on the left side of the Loire River, about 200 kilometers south of Paris. The entire area covers approximately 3,000 hectares of vineyards, 80% of which are dedicated to the cultivation of Sauvignon Blanc and the remaining 20% ​​to Pinot Noir.
Close (esc)


Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Hello, welcome to the world of wines!

The content of our online store is for adults only.

Restaurant customers, Remember to log in to the online store!


Added to cart