Privacy statement of the customer data register
Personal Data Act (523/1999) § 10.
Contact person in matters concerning the register
+358 40 588 7060
All the company's customers and contact persons indicated by the customer, as well as potential customers with whom there has been contact in connection with ordering the company's services.
Purpose of use and storage period of personal data
The purpose of the register is customer relationship management and communication with customers and invoicing. In addition, the data can be used for statistical purposes, to deliver services and products, and to inform customers. With the customer's consent, the information is also used for sending customer information and newsletters, marketing, advertising and direct marketing. The customer can refuse direct marketing if he wishes. The customer's personal data is stored as long as the customer can be considered a customer of the company. The information of potential customers is kept as long as it is necessary to keep it for possible future cooperation. Expired personal data is deleted from the company's customer data register.
Data content of the register
The register may contain the following information:
- Name and contact information of the registrant
- Company name, contact information and industry
- Information related to managing and communicating with the customer (such as invoicing methods, additional information provided by the customer, purchased products and services, invoiced or invoiced work)
- Information related to marketing and sales promotion
- Technical information as well as cookies sent to the browser of the registered user and related information
Rights of the registrant
The registered person has the right to prohibit the company from using personal data for direct marketing purposes. Prohibiting direct marketing can be done by using the "cancel order" option at the end of the company's customer information or newsletter.
The registered customer has the right to inspect the information stored about him in accordance with the Personal Data Act. Information can be obtained from the register by written request. After processing the request, the information is delivered to the customer in a separately agreed manner. If you notice errors or omissions in the information, you can ask us to correct or supplement the information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
The registered person also has the following rights:
- to receive information about the processing of personal data
- access your own data and check the personal data we process about you
- demand the correction of inaccurate and/or incorrect personal information and the completion of this information
- demand deletion of personal data
- withdraw consent and object to the processing of personal data
- file a complaint with the data protection commissioner if it is felt that we are violating personal data when processing valid data protection legislation
- to demand restriction of personal data processing
Regular sources of information
Information about the registrant is regularly obtained from the registrant himself directly into the system or by e-mail, telephone, form, mobile application, from the customer's website or in another similar way.
Regular data transfers
If the customer's personal data is handed over to a third party, such as a subcontractor, the customer will be notified orally or in writing separately. The customer's personal data will not be transferred outside the EU without the customer's separate verbal or written approval.
Viinitie Oy keeps the customer's personal data confidential and ensures that all persons handling the processing of the customer's personal data are committed to confidentiality or are subject to the applicable statutory confidentiality obligation. The customer's personal data is protected by anti-virus and anti-spyware programs online. There is no physical access to the Service Provider's premises on the website, and thus Viinitie's customer's personal data, without someone on the Service Provider's payroll being physically present in the same space. In this way, it can be ensured that unauthorized parties cannot access the information. The premises are protected with electronically locked doors and a surveillance camera, and the computers are protected separately with personal passwords.
Cookies and Viinitie
Google Analytics is used to monitor, for example, the number of visitors to the site and the movements of visitors. However, this data cannot be linked to anyone personally. The information received from Google can also be used to target advertisements.
The website's various contact forms also collect cookies. In these contexts, the user's personal data is also stored, but it is never disclosed to a third party and all data is well secured in an environment protected by firewalls and strong passwords.