Villa degli Olmi
The history of the Villa degli Olmi winery dates back to 1895, when Cielo's family farm first started producing wines. In 1926, the farm's wines were awarded for the first time at the wine exhibition of their era, and as later generations joined the farm's operations, its reputation began to spread even wider. After the Second World War, the family decided to build and open a new cellar, which was completed in 1953 in the village of Creazzono, near the city of Vicenza. Over the years, the winery's technological innovations have increased, the number of hectares in the orchards has increased, and the availability of the produced wines around the world has improved.
Today, the estate owns 80 hectares of vineyards located in the provinces of Vicenza and Padua. Due to the locations of the orchards, the grapes grow in the most varied terroirs. Vines are allowed to grow on soils that consist of, for example, limestone, clay soil, sandstone, gravel and volcanic aggregate.