Trenzado

Suertes del Marqués

  • Vegaani
Trenzado
Price for Horeca-customers

26,50€

Unit price per 

tax included

Alkon hinta

29,99€*

Product in Alko's website

Check current price in Alko's website

A wine made from local varieties from Valle de la Orotava.

Terroir, production method and ripening: The grapes are collected in Valle de la Orotava from the vineyards of El Esquilón, La Palapa, Cruz Santa, La Piñera, Los Topes and La Florida. Listán Blanco vines are up to 100 years old. The vineyards are mainly grown in the cordon trenzado style, after which the wine itself is named. The grapes are collected by hand in 16 kg baskets. Whole bunches of grapes are compressed pneumatically and gently. 40% of the wine ages with skins in cement tanks and open plastic containers, and the remaining 60% without skins in 500 liter French oak barrels. 20% of the wine matures in cement tanks and the rest for 10 months on the lees in 500-liter French oak barrels, of which 50% is used a second time and 50% 3-4 times.

Use: Works great on its own, but is also a versatile partner for fish and seafood dishes, salads and vegetable appetizers.

Description: The scent is personal, and you can find ripe citrus and light smokiness. The taste is dry and quite rich, with the acidity giving the wine a backbone that leads the aftertaste for a long time.

Alko product details

Alko SKU
929823
Selection
Tilausvalikoima
Suertes del Marqués

Suertes del Marqués

In recent years, the Canary Islands have made headlines in travel publications other than tourism and sun beaches. Wine lovers have discovered the island group and its wine production tradition dating back to the 15th century.
Close (esc)

Grand Crew

We at Viinitie believe that Finland is ready for a better wine culture. People are thirsty for quality, responsibility and stories in more and more glasses. That's why we want to be even more torchbearers of this cultural change and make better wines available to everyone.

Hello, welcome to the world of wines!

The content of our online store is for adults only.

Restaurant customers, Remember to log in to the online store!

Search

Added to cart